Adventure Tour And Sightseeing

Hallo everybody its Embor here. I'm so happy to have you as my guest and take you around my beautiful state (Meghalaya) and to give my best effort to serve you and to guide you.
Activities: Trekking, Caving, Boating, Hiking, Camping, Local Sightseeing. Visit new places and see how they live and their tribal  life style. Get experience with your stay and tour trip.
I help and guide movie shooting, photographers, reporters and researchers.

What to eat: You will get homely food and local food as well both vegetarian and non vegetarian.
What to see: Root bridges, beautiful waterfalls, hills, beautiful river, scenery, portrait, tribal villages that you have not seen.
Local sightseeing include: second largest gulf field in Asia, archery local khasi game, Don Bosco museum, Umiam lake, Elaphant falls, Shillong peak, local Khasi market(bara bazar), police bazar.
I arrange vehicles, guesthouse, hotels all north east India. I guide also all Meghalaya and outsuide.

The rates for guesthouse/homestay/hotels in Mawlynnong;  500-3500, Nongriat : 300-1000INR ,Cherrapunjee: 250-4000INR , Shillong        : 600-4500INR, Mawlynbna  : 1500-2000INR
The rates for Guide: Within Meghalaya 500-1000INR and outside Meghalaya 1500-2000INR
The rates for vehicles not include, it depends what kind of car you want.


              
              

8 comments:

  1. Hello everyone if you cannot call me in this no 8974269132 please whatsapp or mail me.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can call me here also
    +918575692334

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can call me here also
    +918575692334

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you able to hold gear until my arrival? It's my caving gear that I love more than anything I own. It would be greatly appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks. Do you have a website? I am Air Commodore B Ray Chaudhury. Presently I am discussing a visit with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing such a informative post with us, keep sharing your thought

    Guest House in Indira nagar lucknow

    ReplyDelete
  7. InnerMan Guest Inn is a homely guest house located in Potchefstroom City in the North West Province of South Africa, close to all major roads. InnerMan Guesthouse is the ideal base from which to explore Potchefstroom and its surrounds.

    Accommodation is offered in comfortable single and double rooms, each containing a shower en suite with a toilet and washbasin. The rooms are well ventilated and feature a TV with full DStv.accommodation near Potchefstroom, South Africa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey when will you pay my money man that you owe me 1000

    ReplyDelete